Sunday, 26 January 2014

Soup Anyone!

Hi everyone, hope you are all well! I have had a busy, sociable few days and haven't had time to blog but I am having a chill day today and getting some crafting done.
I have had a play with this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday


and seeing as I was in need of some Get Well cards in my stash I used one of my favourite Bugaboo images - Chicken Soup.


I coloured him with Copics and used some left over paper scraps and a Hero Arts sentiment. Nice and simples but I like it!

I would also like to enter this into 


Thanks for looking, will catch up with you all soon!

12 comments:

  1. That's fab Helen! Love the colours and the image is very sweet!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, love the sketch and your card is lovely would make me feel better in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card - love the image and CAS design. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this made me smile, fab card and love the layout. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Helen..love your chicken and colouring and fabulous CAS design..made me feel better and I'm not even sick..lol..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Helen
    I'm sure it will cheer anyone up
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the fun image and beautiful gingham papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Helen, love the fab image and gorgeous gingham.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and the gingham papers are lovely, fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great CAS card Helen I love the image and it looks great with the gingham. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah this is such a super image and very apt for me, as the only thing i want, when i'm ill is Chicken Soup !!, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...