Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Tree Of Hearts!

Evening all, hope you are all managing to keep dry with all this rain!! 
My printer has decided it doesn't like printing on anything thicker than a thin piece of paper at the moment so I haven't been able to colour any digi's hence all the CAS cards lately.  I have another one to share with you today using this great sketch from CASE This Sketch




I used another Silhouette Cameo cutting file for this one and then stamped a Hero Arts sentiment, very simples! Hubby has promised me a printer shopping trip tomorrow so fingers crossed!
 Does anyone have any suggestions for a good printer that likes Neenah card?

I would also like to enter this into

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, love that tree! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, I am loving your CAS look but then again your cards are all fabulous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so frustrating isn't it when things don't work as they should? However this is a beautiful card Helen, very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS design Helen..the tree with hearts is so pretty..I use an HP F2280 which is an older model and it sucks that card right up and prints really well...the only problem with it,it cant suck up paper..lol..I've abused the poor old thing too much..and only likes the card thickness now..but still works.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie,t his is absolutely gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation, thank you for joining us over at MIM, good luck, Kerry DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...