Saturday, 1 February 2014

Sweet Ballerina!

Second Post For today Please Scroll Down For A Gem Of A Challenge Post!

Hi again I am back with another CAS card but this time I got to do some colouring as I now have a new printer that works!
I came across these All Dressed Up images and Challenge Blog the other day and couldn't wait to have a play. She is just the most adorable Ballerina I have ever seen and she was free to use in the challenge!


I coloured her with Copics and added a bit of sparkle to her dress but kept everything else simple. I just added some faux stitching a stamped sentiment and stars from my stash. The number was cut out using my Cameo.
I will definitely be buying some more of these gorgeous images!

I would  like to enter this into


Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Helen and such a super cute image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, super duper cute! lovely image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet.....love her sparkly dress!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so loving this Helen, love the colouring of this sweet image
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Helen, what a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the pretty image and beautiful colouring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flipping gorjess card and sweet image Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen, love the very cute image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen, this is adorable and I love the CAS design.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you will join us again.
    Can I have your permission to post this to our ADU Pinterest board at http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Helen - beautiful image coloured to perfection.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so cute!! love this little ballerina! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen

    Super lovely!!!

    Love the colours you have used on that scrummy image.

    Pleased you managed to get a printer that works for you. What did you go for in the end?

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Gosh Helen..she is just gorgeous.Fabulous colouring and gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous, love your colour choices too, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card. Love the girly colours and that image is just adorable!
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fabulous card Helen, beautifully coloured image and brilliant design - I love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Helen, this really is adorable. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just perfect I love it
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, that is SWEET! Love how you placed the stars too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...