Saturday, 1 February 2014

Valentine Wedding!

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge at


It was my turn to choose a theme and with Valentine's just around the corner I decided on

All You Need Is Love

So we are looking for a love theme!

I made a valentine's card for a couple I know who were married on Valentine's Day!


I used this fabulous February calendar from Pink Gem Designs and simply added the date they were married. Now I don't normally do Red & Black but nothing else would of worked here and I actually quite like it! I added a stamped sentiment and the flourish is a Memory Box die.

I do hope you can all join in, Thanks for looking!


8 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, Helen! Fabulous design and love the swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,very striking.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Helen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such a stylish and elegant design and I love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love your creation, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stylish card Helen - striking colour combo and I love the flourish.
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Helen, the black and red is a stunning combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...