Monday, 23 June 2014

Rose In Bloom!

Evening everyone, hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather! Now I was looking fir something a little different for a friends birthday and I came across this Silhouette Cameo file by Jamie Cripps - A2 rose cut out card! So I gave it a whirl and this is how it turned out!


I used my own card blank. I then added some faux stitching around the edges to finish it off and a Hero Arts stamped sentiment. The rose was quite simple to layer up it just needed lots of shaping to the centre petals using the end of a thin paint brush. There is s full tutorial here!


I would ;like to enter this into


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Helen this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning it's great to see people using the cutting machines. I love mine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful Helen.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is gorgeous Helen… what a stunning flower!! it's really beautiful and the faux stitching and ribbon finish the card off perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, love the impact it gives. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen that is so nice.

    Love the stitching and ribbon you have used.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double wow!! Totally stunning, liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Helen..such a gorgeous rose and love the colour...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...